Customize IT Policies For Your Company in Minutes!
Securing your network and protecting privileged corporate information are two of the biggest challenges facing IT managers. Complicating matters are end users who face a seemingly endless barrage of temptations in the form of personal device usage (BYOD), online social networking sites, news and entertainment sites, and other non-work-related reasons to access the Internet on company time.
You can’t put the technology genie back in the bottle, but you can lay down the law by setting ground rules for the appropriate use of technology in the workplace. To do so, you need to publish and communicate clear IT policies aimed at increasing productivity and enhancing data security in your workplace. This will give you and your fellow managers in the organization the framework needed to monitor and enforce those policies.
We can help you do all that in just minutes! The Ultimate IT Policies Toolkit is a time-saving library of IT policies that address the most critical areas of IT service, support and security. We’ve also included detailed instructions on how to customize those documents for your organization.
Check out what’s inside The Ultimate Policies Toolkit
When you download The Ultimate IT Policies Toolkit, you’ll get 45 templates including a ready-to-use IT Steering Committee Charter, to help you establish a strong and effective system of setting policies. Policy templates have easily customizable headers and footers, along with editing tips to help you tailor the policies to your business.
The Ultimate IT Policies Toolkit comes with these time-saving templates:
(Click on the policies in blue below and download for free!)
- Acceptable Encryption Policy
- Application Development Security Policy
- Appropriate Use of Social Media Policy
- Appropriate Use of Social Media Policy (Stricter Version)
- BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) Corporate Policy
- Blank Policy Template
- Company Blog Process
- Company Facebook Account Policy
- Company Facebook Page Policy
- Company Telecommuting Policy
- Corporate Blog Policy
- Corporate Blogging Policy
- Corporate Twitter Account Policy
- Data Retention Policy
- Data Security Policy
- Email Archiving Policy
- Email Security Policy
- Employee Telecommuting Policy
- Facebook Usage Policy
- File Sharing and File Transfer Policy
- Governance Roadmap Checklist
- Governance Inventory Template
- Instant Messaging Policy
- Internet Usage Policy
- IT Computer Equipment Security Policy
- IT Steering Committee Charter Template
- LinkedIn Policy
- Malware Security Policy
- Network Security Policy
- Password Management Policy
- Personal Blog Policy
- Personal Social Network Policy
- Physical Access Policy
- Remote System Access Policy
- Roles and Responsibilities Policy
- Self Audit Questionnaire
- Social Media Password Policy
- Social Networking Policy Slideshow
- Steering Committee Meeting Agenda
- Steering Committee Meeting Minutes
- Telecommuting Employee Contract
- Telecommuting Technology Support Policy
- Twitter Personal Use Policy
- Wireless Device Security Policy
- Wireless Usage Policy
- YouTube Policy
As a bonus, we’ve also included overviews that give you great advice on how to foster a culture of IT governance and tackle the challenges of complying with regulations such as HIPAA and Sarbox.
About the Authors
The authors of The Ultimate IT Policies Toolkit are IT professionals who have over 100 years combined experience in leadership roles in IT security, application development, customer support, operations and telecommunications management, and IT compliance.
An Exceptional Value!
Recreating the templates in this kit would take you many hours (even weeks) to complete. You and your organization can benefit from all the research, advice and tools in this kit for one low price!